- Minimum in-stock order is one case. No less than minimum available. Orders must be in multiple of case quantities.
- Imprinted or custom orders are subject to overruns and underruns.
- Orders placed for future delivery are subject to prevailing prices at the time of shipment.
- Prices and lead times are subject to change without notice.
- There may be a slight variation of product and/or imprint color from order to order.
- Cancellation charges will be billed for any work performed on orders that are subsequently cancelled.
- Multiple color imprints must be reviewed before acceptance.
- Printed products have a 5 - 25% over/underrun depending on item.
RETURN OF MERCHANDISE
If it is necessary to return merchandise, contact our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without a return goods authorization number. There will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. No credit will be honored after 30 days from receipt of order.
- Non-printed in-stock orders will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Delivery on custom and imprinted orders may vary seasonally.
- Normal products is 10 to 15 business days after proof approval for printed items unless otherwise noted.
- Ship date is scheduled after final approvals.
- A rush charge will be applied to work that must be shipped in less than 10 business days providing it can be fit into the production schedule.
- Must have camera-ready art to size and waive proof.
- Must authorize air freight if necessary.
- Credit must be established and in good standing. New accounts must pre-pay.
- One proof will be submitted for all new printed orders.
- If proof has not been returned within 10 days, the order will be cancelled. Any costs up to that point will be charged.
- E-mailed artwork should be supplied. If art or preparation is provided by us, it will be billed at $50 (g) per hour, with a $25 (g) minimum.
- Orders are not scheduled for production until after final proof approval is received.
- PDF proofs only, no pre-production proofs.
Print/hot-stamp charges cover one color on one side. Double the print/hot-stamp charge for each additional color and side, unless indicated differently.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices on machine run plastics are per each with less than 25% ink coverage. For heavy ink coverage there is an upcharge of 25%.
All orders shipped F.O.B. mill unless quoted differently.
- Plate charges are based on print method. See individual product pages for plate costs.
- Plates may wear out over a period of time and may need replacement; replacement charges will be billed at cost.
- Screens used for silk screening are not reusable. Silk screen charges will apply to all new and repeat orders.
DIGITAL ARTWORK FORMATS
All files must be created in approved professional graphics software. Files saved without vector data or from unapproved software are not considered Product Ready Artwork.
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
All fonts MUST be saved as outlines in all formats.
- PDF (at final imprint size)
- TIFF (at final imprint size)
UNACCEPTABLE formats for electronic art
- Scans of logo, letterhead or business card
- Page layout files (Quark, PageMaker, InDesign)